Time spent in an infrared sauna offers a number of benefits, and relaxation is only the beginning. Infrared light is what we feel as heat from the sun. When infrared penetrates human tissue, the effect is deeply therapeutic and enjoyable, with benefits that include:
- Detoxification. The heat in an infrared sauna raises your body temperature and stimulates sweating, one of the safest, most natural ways to maintain good health. Increased circulation in the body helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Pain relief and recovery. Improved circulation delivers more oxygen to the body's cells, speeding muscle recovery and bringing pain relief.
- Weight loss. Increasing core body temperature increases calorie burn, while improved circulation in the body helps eliminate the toxins associated with fat storage.
- Better sleep. The deep relaxation experienced with infrared therapy can make it easier to fall and stay asleep.
- Skin benefits. Infrared waves increase circulation and detoxify the skin, helping to cleanse and promote cellular regeneration for a revitalized appearance.
- Improved immunity. Just as a fever increases core body temperature to fend off illness, so can infrared therapy. That means a lower likelihood of colds and flus and quicker recovery times if you become ill.
- Improved heart health. The elevation in body temperature increases blood flow, mirroring the benefits of a passive cardiovascular workout. Plus, there is evidence that infrared therapy offers a temporary reduction in blood pressure.
Book your infrared sauna session today — contact us now.